There are a lot of reasons pets are our family and our best friends all of them from the heart. I don't call just anyone my friend and I definitely reserve the special title of best friend for those who really get me, would do anything for me and I would do the same for them. That's why pets are our best friends.
1. Pets are awesome because no matter what gift you give them, they love it. As long as it comes in a box. Any size box will do. If you don't have a box, a gift bag will do just fine. They never want to return a present, they never re-gift it and happily enjoy the wrappings for ages.
2. Cats and Dogs are always willing to drop everything and take a nap with you. Night or Day. Work to be done, food to be cooked, errands to run. No matter if you say it's nap time - they are right there agreeing with you.
Of course there may not be any room left for you on the bed, chair or couch but they will be soundly asleep in seconds.
3. Cats and Dogs are always willing to help you clean, cats love cleaning tables and counters even if it means knocking everything off them one thing at a time.
They always make sure there is just enough room left to seat themselves comfortably and usually look at you very proudly after they have done it!
4. Pets just like the rest of the family love hanging out in the kitchen. Each with their own unique personality, some waiting for leftovers, others jumping on the counter to help themselves to a drink from the kitchen sink.
Some would rather stare at the refrigerator until you get the hint!
5. Pets have a way of making everything a little better. No matter how bad your day was, how many people bothered you, no matter how many troubles you have on your mind....
SMILE because at least your pets will always love you!